Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Please Pray!

I just read this post last night and it broke my heart.

Matt Chandler, a pastor up in Dallas, has a mass or something (they're not sure) in his brain. I have read the Chandler's blog for several years now and though I don't know them personally, I can guarantee they are one amazing, beautiful (it's obvious in pictures), and godly family. My hurt just aches for this precious family. Matt Chandler is such an amazing man, godly, godly man. If you've never listened to any of his sermons, you need to download his
right now! Seriously! Right now!

I just want to lift this family up in prayer right now. Would you join me?

Jesus, I just lift up the Chandlers to you right now. I pray you would give them an overwhelming peace. I pray that you would let them know sooner than later what is going on with Matt. I ask that whatever it is-it is nothing serious and that you would heal him. Father, wrap your arms around them like a winter fog. We know You work all things out for Your glory- so we know You will be glorified through this. Have mercy on this precious family and give them grace where they need it. Give them peace and comfort and this very moment, Jesus. I praise you for the Chandler's faith through out this scary time- continue to bless them with faith in You. I love you, Lord and ask all of these requests in Jesus' name. Amen.


Praying without ceasing,



1 comment:

Lindsee said...

It is so sad! I've been praying as well.

Also, they know it is a tumor and are removing it on Friday. Not sure if it is malignant or not but are doing a biopsy on it when they do the surgery! Just a little update.

Love you!