Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thanksgiving

Caramel Apple Pie in the oven, table set, Mom here and making her famous dressing, cool weather, thankful heart, house full of crazy dogs, other family members en route- it is the eve of Thanksgiving and I am at peace!

Thanksgiving- a prayer expressing gratitude. I am so very thankful and grateful for all of God's blessings. I sometimes don't always see His provision or understand it, but I know He has my best interest. Thank God for sending Jesus for me. Thank God for my family-especially my husband Daniel. Thank you God for good, godly friends, and friends that you've put in my life to minister to. Thank you for a roof over my head, clothes on back, and food in my belly. Thank you Jesus for being so much better than Edward Cullen; you are everything, Jesus! I love you, Lord and praise you! Thank you now and forever!

I hope everyone has a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving! I pray we will all have a heart of thanksgiving every day, not just tomorrow!

Grace and Peace,

4 comments:

Lindsee said...

Happy Thanksgiving, my sweet friend! I hope y'alls day is absolutely wonderful. You are so loved and I am thankful for you and our friendship. So on that note, let's please have a date soon! I love you.

Barrow Family said...

Happy Turkey Day!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Sounds wonderful! And your puppies are so cute!! The one on the right looks a lot like my Yorkie!

kristin fulghum said...

thanks for saying hello! happy thanksgiving to you.