Wednesday, December 2, 2009

6 years of bliss

Six years ago, today, Daniel and I started dating. Wow, how time goes by so FAST! It's hard to believe we've been together that long. It feels like we just started dating last year. Married 1 1/2 and together for 6- wow! I could not have asked for a better man to spend my life with. We have been through a lot in these past 6 years, and we sure have grown up a lot!

Before becoming "official", we were friends for 4 months and spent a week praying and fasting about our relationship. We knew we wanted our relationship to be centered around Christ. Though we're not always where we want to be in our walk, Christ is still the head of our relationship. Thank you, Jesus for giving me six years of bliss. Six years of tough times, but good times too! Here's to many more years together....


Some of the earliest pictures I have on my computer. Enjoy a good laugh!


My man with green hair. (4/04)



BYX Banquet with some green still present (5/04)
I love you, D!

2 comments:

Lindsee said...

6 years of bliss! So fun. Hopefully there are many more years of bliss! Also, I loved these pictures. Congratulations, you two!

annalee said...

happy anniversary to you two lovebirds! i thoroughly enjoyed the pics:)