Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Obsessed (edition 1)

I am currently obsessed with the following things:


I have one pair of skinny jeans (as of now) and I heart them! I feel trendy, yet mature and young all at the same time. Does that make sense? Anyway, I just really like the way I look and feel in them. These jeans have probably been the best looking jeans I've ever had.


I have really enjoyed watching this show, except for last week's episode, it was kind of boring. I love the musical arrangements, the humor, and the dancing. I think it's super cute, and I hope it doesn't end up getting an "L" for lame.


I am loving Yeah Yeah Yeahs' new album, It's Blitz! It is so fun and dance-tastic!! Think modern-day Blondie. It's fabulous, and you will just want to "dance, dance, dance till you're dead".




And this song (cute video BTW). Thank you "Whip It" preview!




What are you currently obsessed with,




4 comments:

Tanya said...

I have to agree- you do look super cute in those skinny jeans!!
I'll have to watch this Glee show- keep hearing about! When does it come on?

Looking forward to all our plans! Will call you about it, love you! T-

I want to be hip and trendy- hehe!!

Jean said...

Was TOTALLY about to do a blog post about Glee - I'm obsessed, too.

And I bought a pair of dark skinny jeans from, not kidding, forever 21 for $20. They are awesome and I went down a size - so if you are looking for another pair, I would try there - I'm wearing them tomorrow :)

LindseYaYa said...

Yea for the skinnies! I *heart* mine!

*as for current obsessions?
1. Granny Square blankets.
2. Scarves.
3. Moss
4. Crochet bebe hats
5. David Crowder

oh, to sit down at a table with you and the Christie.Baker.... *sigh* Miss you.
xo

Lindsee said...

1) I heart my skinny jeans, too. And I never thought I'd say that.

2) Glee was disappointing me the last two weeks, but last night it redeemed itself for sure! Hello Kristin Chenoweth, I love you. You rock the Broadway world.

3) Currently my obsession is The Biggest Loser. Shocker, I know!