Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Georgia Peaches and Carolina Girls



I enjoyed my trip(s) to Georgia and South Carolina. I loved spending time with some of my favorite people in the world: my sister, Tanya; my nieces, Allie Grace and Saylor; and Grandma! Time just flew by so quickly. I already miss them SO much! :(

Some of my favorite things I did while in GA and SC were...

...going to Georgia Aquarium, in ATL (which is the world's largest) and to the World of Coca-Cola (haven't been since I was a kid). Tanya and I rounded up the two little girls and one big girl, Grandma. Our day was long and tiring. All was worth it when we saw the whale sharks at the aquarium. After our visit to the aquarium and WoCC, we headed over to the CNN building to hang with our cousin, Tiffany. All in all, it was a great day!







...playing at the beach and pool with Tanya and the girls. I loved seeing Allie Grace swim-I swear she's a fish! And playing with Saylor in the sand was a pure joy of mine! I will cherish this time always and forever.


Umm, could she be any cuter?


She's my little mermaid!

"I believe I can fly!!"


....shopping, eating, seeing movies, laughing, and dancing with my sister! This is by far, is one of the best times I've spent with Tanya. We talked and opened up so much more this time. I just had an awesome time with you, T! We got to see two good movies- (500) Days of Summer (soooo good! loved it!) and The Perfect Getaway (pretty good. good twist at the end).


How cute is my big sis?

Overall, I just had a great time with everyone. I love my sweet nieces and can't wait to see them again! In February, Daniel and I will be meeting Tanya and her husband, Chad, in Breckenridge, CO!! We can't wait! Love you all, my sweet (tea) southern family!!!

5 comments:

Lindsee said...

I love it! Looks like you had a blast. And just from the wedding, I love your sister too. So very sweet! Also, how excited am I for you and Breckenridge? Y'all are going to love it. (At least I hope so!)

Tanya said...

Awwww- how sweet was that little blog!! We all had such a great time with you too. I miss you like crazy and keep looking over to talk to you. Wish you lived closer, like down the street or something. We've got to find you and Uncle Danny a job over here in Mt. P!! The whole week was capped up in your blog, and we sure did have a great time. Doesn't that pic of Grandma look like me in 60 years-too funny. You should put the one of me beside Grandma and see- hehe!! Well, looking forward to CO- all skier's you better watch out!! Love you like crazy :)

annalee said...

sisters are THE best. i love that you got to spend time together.

LindseYaYa said...

So glad you got to spend some time with your favorite girlies. Allie is practically grown!!! I remember your pics of her in class being a mere bebe! And Saylor is perfectly adorable! Being an aunt is really a special experience... xo

The Alpert Fam said...

Your nieces are so cute!!! I know you had a wonderful time with them!