Saturday, September 19, 2009

So yeah.............

So, I apparently have major issues with blogging. I just NEVER have the desire, to be honest. I think I enjoy reading, rather than writing. It makes me sad because I would like to journal my thoughts more. I think if I could trade my iMac in for a Macbook, that could help. Hmmmmmm....... perhaps!

Update on my oh, so busy life (ha!):

Got to spend some time with my dad and his wife, Georgette, before they made their move to Africa. Dad visited Dan and me the weekend before school started. We ate lots of goooood food (Taste of Texas), shopped (thanks, G), saw "Julie and Julia" (cute), and enjoyed the little time we had with each other. I really enjoyed my time!

Started school. Had a CRAZY first week full of drama. I just finally feel like I got my groove back. My kids are SUPER sweet; they just aren't my last group. I miss my Kellen, Daniela, and of course, Draven!

Someone else started school in my house......Daniel!! Yep, Daniel is going back to school. Right now he is working on getting some prereques needed for the master's program. We don't know where he'll be yet...could be A&M, UT, UofH, who knows? Daniel will be working on his masters in Geology. So, hopefully he'll make the big bucks some day

My cheerleaders had their first game last Tuesday-they did great! So far, I really like being a cheer sponsor. It does, indeed, keep me busy though!

So, speaking of my dad moving back to Africa. I think my sister and I have decided that we're going to visit him this summer! T and I will meet them in Kenya for a week or two long safari. I am super stoked! I have wanted to visit Africa for about 7 years now. I am just praying it will work out, and that most importantly, the Lord will use me on the trip. Though it's not a "mission trip" but more of a vacation, I can still witness and I plan to!

So, to wrap it up...maybe I will do better, maybe not. Perhaps Daniel can get a MacBook since he's going back to school, and then, I will become a better blogger! Ha!

Cheering for my dawgs tonight and every game day!!

Go Dawgs!!!
Beat the Hogs!!!

No comments: