Friday, July 24, 2009

Just haven't been in the mood

I have been in a "blog funk" lately. I haven't felt like posting or commenting much on other's. I don't know what it is sometimes. Oh well...... I will press on.


I guess I'll go ahead and finish up my "Visiting the West" trip. Our last stops were to Zion National Park and Arches National Park.

Zion was absolutely beautiful. We did not do any major hiking. We just relaxed, went to Ranger Talks, ate s'mores, and enjoyed the stars at night.

Zion pictures:


Yummy s'mores!

Love in a canyon


Daniel's wonderful work (same place from above. it's amazing what a good film camera/photographer will do.)

The Patriarchs. L to R: Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob


While in Moab, Utah, we went white water rafting, shopped in the cute town of Moab, ate ice cream, and visited Arches. That makes three national parks that we visited over the trip! National parks are something else! I highly recommend you visit at least one in your life.

Moab:


This one reminded all of us of The Never Ending Story



The Delicate Arch (the most famous one)

Our rafting friends from Missouri

Christy loves ice cream!!!!!!

It's over!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

Beautiful scenery! Including that ice cream cone!!!

(I'm so glad you commented! Last night (or really early this morning) it was SO late, and I was SO tired I didn't hyper link your name, but I just did it!)

LindseYaYa said...

OMG! And I loves me some Christy loving ice.cream. xo

adam and laura said...

looks like y'all had a lot of fun! =) i can't wait to see y'all on saturday! such a fun day! =)