Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009 Favorites

Here are some of my favorite things from 2009...



Top 5 Favorite Movies of 2009:

"The Blind Side"

"Up"

"Where the Wild Things Are"

"Whip It"

"(500) Days of Summer"


Top 5 Favorite Albums that came out in 2009:

"It's Blitz!" The Yeah Yeah Yeahs

"Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix" Phoenix

"Horehound" The Dead Weather

"Wilco" (the album) Wilco

"Merriweather Post Pavilion" Animal Collective


Favorite new clothing item:

Skinny Jeans


Favorite new accessory:

My i-Phone


Favorite moment of 2009:

Reaching the top of the Grand Canyon after it about killed us all! My words exactaly, "Daniel, I think I'm more excited right now than at our wedding!"


2009 flew by so FAST, especially for this Fast. I hope everyone had a wonderful 2009, but will have an even better 2010! I can't wait to see what God has in store for 2010!

Well, at this very moment, we, in Central Time, are 3 mins from 2010. Gotta go kiss my husband!!!



May your new year be blessed and full of joy!


Happy New Year,

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVED the Blindside, and crazy enough, I haven't seen any of the others! My sister loved 500 days of Summer so I think I need to see that soon. Hope you have a wonderful 2010!!

Jen-Jen said...

i loved the blindside too!!! i am glad you and daniel are doing good!! :) i hope your 1st week back to school goes well!!