Monday, October 26, 2009

Fun-filled, Fall weekend

My weekend was full of fun and the enjoyment of the fall weather!

It all started on Friday when Daniel and I celebrated our friend, JoLyn's 25th bithday at Howl at the Moon. We enjoyed ourselves. I was a bit sad that we weren't able to try Cyclone Anayas. Oh well, next time!

Me and Miss Jenny

Me and the birthday girl!



Saturday evening was a complete blast! We meet our Sunday school class at Dewberry Farm for some good, Fall fun! We had a pit fire complete with hot dogs, s'mores, and other junk food. After our bellies were full, we headed to the corn maze with our flashlights and our guides (the men). We got lost. It took us an hour-but it was well worth it! After that, we decided to check out some Jack O'Lanterns. Sad to say, the pumpkins were fake, but still very cool and took some talent. All in all, Daniel and I had a great weekend!



Daniel was excited to break out the flannel!

Are y'all enjoying this weather or what?!?!

2 comments:

Lindsee said...

Fun, fun, fun! Love the purple sweater and so glad y'all got to visit Dewberry Farm. And oh, the weather. I'm in love.

rodefamily said...

I did it! I broke down a got a blog.